Steps To Finish Inside Of Unfinished Cabinets
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily finish the Inside Of Unfinished Cabinets:
- Remove The Hardware: The customers need to detach all the doors and the drawers from the cabinets by unbinding all the metal hardware like hinges, knobs, and the screws by using the screwdriver.
- Use The Sandpaper: The customers then need to use the medium grit sandpaper and rub it vigorously all over the interior areas of the cabinets. They then need to wipe away all the dust and the debris particles by using the vacuum.
- Apply The Primer: The customers then need to apply a layer of the wood primer to the inner, outer areas as well as the doors and drawers of the cabinets. After that allow the primer to dry completely before applying the second layer of the wood primer. The customers are advised to use the tinted wood primer if in case they are going to apply the dark-colored paint to the interior surface of the cabinets.
- Use The Paint Sprayer: Once the wood primer is completely dried the customers then need to use the paint sprayer and then place the sprayer near about 8 inches above from the surface of the cabinets. The customers need to use the paint sprayer in order to attain the factory like finish on the cabinets. The customers then need to allow the paint to dry completely.
- Re-install The Doors: Once the paint is completely dried the customers need to re-install all the doors and the drawers to the cabinets by using the saved hinges, screws and the knobs as well.