How To Cover A Leather Sofa With Fabric?
Here are some of the ways by which the customers can easily Cover A leather Sofa With Fabric:
- Making A No-Sew Cover: Firstly the customers need to purchase a new fabric and then place the new fabric all over the surface of the leather sofa. Customers then need to trim the fabric according to the front and the back side of the sofa. They need to place the fabric and secure it by using a staple gun. Customers must need to secure all the arms, edges and corners of the leather sofa with the fabric. Customers also need to secure all the fabric to the bottom of the sofa by using velcro strips accordingly.
- Sewing A Slipcover: The customers need to purchase the fabric that will cover all the surface of the leather sofa and after that, they need to wash the fabric in cool water. The Customers then have to cut the new fabric as per the accurate size dimensions of the leather sofa. Customers then need to sew each piece of the fabric and place each fabric piece to the exact position of the sofa.
How To Cover Buttons With Upholstery Fabric?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily Cover Buttons With Upholstery Fabric:
- Place The Button: Firstly the customers need to place the button to its upside down on the pasteboard. The Customers then need to sketch the exact outline of the button by using a pencil in order to build a template.
- Measure The Button: The Customers then need to measure the button and they have to mark a second circle which is bigger than the first one. The customers then have to trim the template within the sketched lines of the bigger circle. The Customers then have to trim within the 1 side of the bigger circle. They then need to trim the smaller circle.
- Place The Template: The Customers then have to locate the template above the batting. Customers then need to sketch the inner side of the circle by using a pencil and they have to brush adhesive to the front side of the button and then adjoin the batting and allow the adhesive to dry completely.
- Place The Button To The Fabric: The Customers then need to place their button fabric to its right side up after that they have to lay the template over the top side of it. Customers need to drift the template around. They then need to sketch the exterior corner of the template by using a pencil and then trim the fabric circle. Customers need to trim the interior corner of template by repeating the same process.
- Use A Thread And Needle: The Customers then need to use a thread and the needle as per the accurate color of the fabric. The Customers then need to lay the fabric circle to its right side down and they then need to curve the fabric button to its upside down over the top side of it. The Customers then need to attach the fabric by using a thread and then trim all the excess fabric and thread.