Steps To Cover A Sectional Couch With A Sheet
Covering the sectional couch with a sheet is a way to protect the couch from being damaged. The things required in this process include Upholstery pins, Safety pins, and Scissors. The steps are mentioned below to cover the sectional couch with a sheet:
- Step 1: Pick the cushions from the couch and place them aside.
- Step 2: Put the first sheet on the surface of the couch and push extra sheet firmly into the spaces between the seats, arms, and back.
- Step 3: Upholstery pins can be used to securely attach the sheet with the couch.
- Step 4: Take second sheet and cut it into pieces to cover the arms of the couch.
- Step 5: Arrange the pieces of sheets on the arms to cover the couch down to the floor.
- Step 6: Use remaining sheet to cover the cushions and use safety pins to close the edges of the cushions.
- Step 7: Then place the cushions back on the couch.