What Are The Steps To Condition/Treat Leather Sofa/Couch Naturally
There are a number of natural methods that are used to condition/Treat the Leather Sofa/Couch Naturally and some of them are mentioned below:
Natural Baby Soap
Most of the soap is not a good choice for leather conditioning excluding the Natural baby soap which is an exception. choose the soap that has no potential stain-causing color additives. Below are the steps on how to make and apply the baby soap-based leather conditioner:
- Mix one tablespoon of soap, one quart of warm water, and a couple of drops of vinegar.
- Then dip a piece of clean cloth into the application and wring the cloth in order to remove the excess water.
- Gently Wipe down the entire surface of the leather furniture.
- Once finished allow it to air dry.
Beeswax based leather conditioner is the best alternative to the liquid solution. However, it requires more preparation such as the following:
- First of all, combine the cocoa butter, beeswax, and sweet almond oil in a pan, using the ratio 1-1-2.
- Then heat the application but to overheat it.
- Remove the pan as soon as the solid fat melts and allow it to cool until it becomes a thick paste.
- Apply this paste with the fingers to the leather furniture directly.
- At last buff the leather with a dry cloth to make it shine.
Lemon Essential Oil
In order to use this oil as leather conditioner pour 10 to 15 drops of oil on a dry cloth and massage the surface with a cloth.