How To Clean Hardwood Floors Naturally With Vinegar & Olive Oil?
The methods to clean the wooden floor naturally are mentioned below:
- Water And Vinegar: It is one of the natural cleaners that clean the wooden floor, this solution will cut through the grime that builds upon the wood floor.
- Water, Vinegar, And Essential Oils: If the user wants to add a nice fragrance to their cleaning solution then they must use this solution that will not only clean the floor but will also leave a nice fragrance.
- Vinegar And Vegetable Oil: In case the water is not recommended for the wood finish then use this solution. Simply mix the vinegar and vegetable oil in the spray bottle.
- Tea Bags: The other method is to use the tea bags, that will clean the floor and will make it shiny.
- Lemon Juice, Olive Oil And Hot Water: This solution will make the floor look like new while leaving a rich sheen after cleaning.
How To Clean Hardwood Floors Naturally with vinegar and water?
Before cleaning, it's important to know that liquids are an enemy to wooden floors, so use the water and other solvents very sparingly. The best way to clean the hardwood floor naturally is mentioned below:
- Sweep up debris daily: It is very important to sweep the hardwood floor on the regular basis, that
will not only remove the dust but will also protect the finish while mopping.
- Solution: Make a solution of Mix vinegar and hot water such as (1/4 cup (60 mL) of white vinegar to a gallon (3.8 L) of warm water).
- Dampen A Mop In The Mixture: Now dip the mop in the mixture, but its importamnt to wring it before using on the floor, the mop is microfiber mop. Then start mopping the floor.
- Check: While mopping there may be a water pooling on the floor clean this as quickly as possible, with the absorbent towel. At last Buff the floor with a microfiber cloth.