How to Get Rid of Vomit Smell from Microfiber Couch
The users can easily get rid of the Vomit Smell from Microfiber Couch by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Gather All The Materials And Tools: The users need to start by collecting all the materials and the tools that they require while performing this procedure like vacuum, spray bottle, water, scrub brush, soft cloths, baking soda, vinegar, plastic bags, paper towels, and rubber gloves.
- Using The Paper Towels: If in case it is the fresh incident then the users need to wear the rubber gloves and wipe away the vomit as much as possible from the microfiber couch by using the paper towels.
- Make A Solution: Make a solution of the vinegar and the hot water in the spray bottle accordingly. If the customers find out the vomit stain then they need to add the detergent to the solution in the spray bottle. Then they need to shake well the solution before applying it to the stained area on the Microfiber Couch. With the help of the soft scrub brush rub it gently over the Microfiber Couch to completely clean the couch.
- Clean The Couch: Pour the clean water in the spray bottle and directly spray it over the Microfiber Couch and then blot the stain by using the soft clean cloth. Allow the Microfiber Couch to dry completely.
- Use The Baking Soda: If in case the users still smell some bad odor from the couch then sprinkle the huge amount of the baking soda over the entire stained area on the Microfiber Couch and the let it be there for overnight. On the next day, vacuum to wipe away all the baking soda from the Microfiber Couch accordingly.