What Are The Steps to Clean Tile Floors with Vinegar and Baking Soda?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily Clean Tile Floors with Vinegar and Baking Soda:
- Clean The Floor: The customers need to start by cleaning all the dust and the debris particles from the tile floor by using the vacuum or the soft broom.
- Make A Vinegar Solution: Once the tile floor is completely cleaned the customers then need to make a solution of the vinegar and the warm water in the spray bottle. They then need to mix the vinegar solution well for further use.
- Sprinkle Baking Soda: The customers then need to sprinkle the baking powder all over the surface of the tile and spread it all over the hard stained area by using a soft brush or by using the fingers.
- Spray The Vinegar Solution: The customers then have to spray the vinegar solution over the baking powder on the tiles and let the vinegar and the baking soda to rest on the tile floor for near about ten minutes.
- Scrub The Tile Floor: The customers then need to use a soft brush and rub it vigorously all over the edges of the floor. They finally need to clean the tile floor by using the soft damp cloth and then allow the tile floor to dry completely.