Steps To Clean Microfiber Couch With Vinegar
Cleaning Microfiber sofa or couches naturally using vinegar is an easy and affordable way to clean them. Easy steps to clean microfiber leather couches using vinegar are mentioned below:
- Fill Water: Take the clean spray bottle and fill it with the warm water.
- Liquid Detergent: Mix two-three drops of the liquid detergent into the water and shake well. Avoid using powdered detergent.
- Mix: Mix the entire solution by shaking the bottle well.
- White Vinegar: Add White vinegar (capful) along with one or two pinches of the baking soda into the soapy detergent and mix well.
- Clean: Spray the solution over microfiber couch and clean it using a soft cloth. This solution is ultimate for eliminating the Odor as well.
It is very important to check the labels of the Microfiber sofa before washing in order to wash them accordingly.
: Certain microfiber leather sofa come with the “S/W” label and are supposed to clean with the water or solvent solutions.
: The sofa labeled with "X" must be only Dry cleaned and using cleaning solution is prohibited.
: Application of the bleach or fabric softeners must be completely avoided for microfiber cleaning as it may damage them completely.