Best Way To Clean Metal Patio Furniture
The furniture products that are kept in the outdoor space are prone to dust and extreme changes in climate conditions. Below are steps for how to clean the metal patio furniture:
- Mixing: Make a solution by mixing dishwashing detergent with warm water.
- Scrub: Clean the surface of the metal furniture with a cleaning brush.
- Rinse: Wash the furniture and let it dry.
- Remove Rust: Use a sandpaper for removing the rust from the metal.
- Wipe Off The Surface: Then take a clean cloth and wet it slightly with naptha and clean the metal surface.
- Spray Bare spots: Now take a primer which is made of metal and spray bare spots on the surface of the metal and leave it to dry.
- Spray Paint: Spray paint of the desired color on the surface of the metal.
- Dry: At last let the metal furniture to dry.
How To Clean Oxidized Metal Patio Furniture
To remove the oxidation from the metal patio furniture follow the below mentioned steps:
- Mixing: The first step is to make a solution by mixing white vinegar and water and then remove the existing oxidation from the surface of the metal patio furniture.
- Remove: Clean the surface of the metal furniture with automotive rubbing to remove away the oxidation.
- Clean: Next step is to take a plastic scrubbing sponge and clean the surface of the metal with a solution made from dishwashing detergent and water.
- Rinse Off Solution: Wash away the solution from the metal furniture and allow it to dry.