5 Easy Ways Of Cleaning Marble Table Top Stains
The marble table tops usually look very pleasant but they are having the porous surface that can easily soak up the liquid and that can lead to the formation of the stains over its surface. The users can easily clean off the marble top stains at home by following the below-mentioned ways:
Way I: Using The Baking Soda
- Blotting Off Stain: Start by blotting up the stain as much as possible by using the paper towel.
- Make A Paste: Then spray it down by using the water. Then the users need to make the paste of the water and the baking soda and then cover up the paste with the plastic wrap.
- Apply The Paste: Then the users need to apply the paste over the stained area for near about one day. The baking soda will easily lift up most of the stain.
- Rinse Off The Paste: The users then need to detach the paste by using the paper towel and then rinse it down by using the water and the soap solution. If the users still find out some stain over the marble tabletop then they need to re-apply the stain till the stains won't get completely removed.
Way II: Using The Flour & Liquid Soap
- Mix The Ingredients: Start by mixing off the soap and the flour. The users need to keep on adding the water till they will have the cream-like consistency.
- Cover Up The Stain: Then the users need to cover up the stained area with this paste and then cover up the stained area with the plastic wrap for near about one complete day.
- Rinse Off The Stain: Then rinse off the paste by using the water and the soap. If in case the users still find out some stain there then they need to re-apply the paste.
Way III: Using The Rubbing Alcohol
- Fill Up The Spray Bottle: Start by pouring the rubbing alcohol in the spray bottle and then add a few drops of dish soap to it. Then the users need to fill up the spray bottle with the water.
- Apply The Spray: Then shake off the spray bottle so that all the ingredients are mixed properly. Then spray the solution to the entire surface of the stained area.
- Rinse Off: Then rinse off the stained area by using the water. If in case the users still find out some stain there then they need to re-apply to solution.
Way IV: Hydrogen Peroxide Pad
- Fold The Gauze: Fold of the cotton gauze as per the size of the stain. The users need to soak up the cotton gauze in the hydrogen peroxide and then ooze out the unneeded solution from it.
- Cover Up The Spot: Then the users need to apply the pad to the stained spot and then cover it up by using the plastic wrap and then tape down all of its edges by using the painter's tape.
- Put Some Weight: Then they need to place the saucer over the padded top so as to add the weight and the pressure to the stained area. Then let it be there for almost one day. The users then need to check the spot and reapply the procedure if required.
Way V: Corn Starch Remedy
- Use The Corn Starch: Start by spraying the spot with the mild distilled water and then sprinkle the corn starch over the entire surface of the stained area. Then allow the corn starch to sit over the spot for almost one day and then wipe it down accordingly or re-apply the procedure if required.
- Clean The Grease Stains: In order to clean off the grease splatter stains the users need to sprinkle the corn starch over the stained area and allow it to be there for almost 20 minutes. Then wash off the spot by using the soap solution rather than using the Plain water.