Methods To Remove Grease Dust From The Kitchen Cabinets
There are a number of methods that are used to clean and remove the grease dust from kitchen cabinets and the methods are mentioned below:
Dish Soap & Water
One of the methods to remove the grease is with the Dish Soap and Water. Almost all kitchen cabinets can be cleaned from the solution of the Water and Dish Soap, use the soap having serious degreasing properties.
- Prepare: Prepare the solution by mixing the few drops of the dish soap with warm water in a bowl stir until the soap solution is formed.
- Dip The Sponge: The next step is to dip the sponge in the solution and wring the excess solution.
- Rub: Rub the affected area gently until the grime and grease is removed.
- Rinse: Once the area is cleaned then rinse the cabinet with the clean water so that the solution is removed then dry with the microfiber rag.\
Baking Soda & Water
For the strong grease abrasive cleaner may be necessary, and baking soda can help in removing the grease.
- Prepare: Prepare a solution of an equal amount of water and baking soda, mix up well until the paste is formed.
- Apply: Apply on the grease stains with the help of the clean microfiber cloth in a circular motion, once all affected area is covered with the paste then remove excess with the help of a fresh damp cloth. Dry the area with the help of the clean cloth.
Citrus-Based Multipurpose Cleaner
The citrus oil is regarded as the natural degreaser, look for the multi-purpose cleaner that contains the citrus oil, then apply on the affected area and leave on the stain for about few minutes, then scrub the area with a sponge or microfiber cloth dampened with warm water to remove the grease.