What Are The Steps To Clean Fabric Sofa With Vinegar?
Here are some of the ways by which the customers can easily clean the fabric sofa with the Vinegar:
- Clean The Sofa: Firstly the Customers need to clean up their fabric sofa by using a vacuum or by using a soft brush in order to remove all the dust and debris particles that are within the fabric sofa.
- Use The Paper Towel: The Customers then need to dry up all the stains of the fabric sofa by using a paper towel in order to soak all kinds of wet stains
- Using Distilled Vinegar: The customers then need to use a spray bottle and fill it up with the distilled vinegar and the cool water accordingly.
- Spray The Distilled Vinegar: The Customers then need to Spray the distilled vinegar all over the entire fabric sofa and then let the fabric sofa dry completely in the open air. Customers need to continue spraying the fabric sofa with the distilled vinegar until all the bad odor is completely removed from the fabric sofa.
- Use A Soft Sponge: The Customers then need to moisten the clean sponge with the distilled vinegar and rub it all over the stains and then let the fabric sofa dry completely.