Steps To Remove Or Eleminate Dried Cat Urine From Carpet
Almost all the urine smells, including the cat urine is regarded as one of the most strong and unpleasant urine smell. The cat urine can be fresh as well as old, so here are the steps to remove or eleminate both of them:
Dried Cat Urine
- Blot: The fresh urine can be blotted as much as possible with the help of the paper towel.
- Vacuum: The wet/dry vacuum cleaner is also very helpful in removing the cat urine.
- Solution: Prepare a solution of one cup of the warm water with 1/4 teaspoon of the dishwasing detergent and vinegar, pour them in a spray bottle and mix well./li>
- Spray: Spray the solution on the affected area but don't over saturate the carpet with the solution, as over saturating can spread the stain, then blot the affected area with the paper towel.
- Rinse: Now Rinse the affected area with the clean Warm water, and repeat the process, atleast 1 to 6 steps are needed to remove the stain.
Deodorizing The Area
- Baking Soda: Sprinkle the baking soda over the affected area, it is regarded as the natural odor absorbent.
- Solution: Prepare a solution by mixing the small amount of the mild detergent( (5 ml) ) and (1/2 cup) of hydrogen peroxide, apply the mixture over the baking soda, but before applying the solution to the affected area it is very important to test it for any negative effect.
- Scrub: Gently scrub the affected area, then blot the area and allow the solution to dry.
- Vacuum: At last vacuum the affected area, that will remove both urine particles and the deodorizer that have ben applied.