Steps To Clean Construction Dust From Wood Floors
When the customer remodels the house the construction materials create dust particles and settle on the floor surface and other furniture products. It is important to remove the dust particles from the floor surface and other furniture surfaces in order to disclose the beauty of the floor. The steps are mentioned below to clean the construction dust from the wood floor surface:
- Protective Measure: The first step is to protect the health by wearing dust mask and goggles.
- Ventilate The Area: Next step is to ventilate the area properly when the dust particles are disturbed they float in the air and due to the ventilation dust particles went out of the house.
- Equip Vacuum With HEPA Filter: Now take a shop vacuum and pull all the construction dust particles from the floor surface with the vacuum hose of the shop vacuum. Carefully remove the dust particles from the floor surface to protect the floor from scratches.
- Clean Vacuum: The shop vacuum should be moved in the direction from left to right and walk only on those flooring areas from where the dust has been removed. Clean the dust from the HEPA filter and shop vacuum so that the vacuum can work efficiently.
- Clean Dust From Ceiling: Now another step is to clean the ceiling and make it dust free. Take a bucket filled with water and dip the sponge in it, then twist the sponge and remove away excess water from it. Put the wet sponge at the corner of the ceiling and clean construction dust from it. Continue to wash the sponge with water until all the dust particles get out of the ceiling area.