Step By Step Procedure & Items Required For Cleaning In Between Storm Windows
If in case the storm windows have collected the huge amount of the dust and the debris particles then the users need to clean them gently. The cleaning process of the storm windows might appear as daunting but this is the kind of process that is stress-free and can be accomplished easily by using the right techniques & tools. The users can easily clean in between storm windows at home by gathering the below-mentioned materials and then following the below-defined step by step procedure:
- Mop, Long-Handled Feather Duster
- Towel, Washcloth, Hose
- Warm Water, Mild Soap, Bucket And Ladder
Step By Step Procedure
- Dusting The Windows: Start by using the feather duster that is having the long handle so as to clean off the dust, cobwebs, and the debris particles from the surface of the window. If in case the users might require to use the ladder, then they are advised to be assured that they are having the assistant who can hold their leady so that the ladder will remain in a steady position.
- Cleaning The Windows: Once the users cleaned off the dust from the surface of the windows then they need to mix the solution of the warm water and the soap within the cleaned bucket. Then they need to soak their mop within the solution and then rub this damp cloth all over the surface of the window. While the users are cleaning their window surface they are advised to pay the special focus to the stained spots of the window. The users then require to rinse off the window by using the garden hoses and then let the windows get dried off completely.
- Apply The Finishing Touches: Once the surface of the window is cleaned properly then the users need to use the window cleaner and then spray it on the cloth. Then rub that cloth over to the entire surface of the windows so as to make it appear brighter. The users are advised to pay special attention to the areas that were having hard stains & try to make that area look brighter accordingly.