Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is one of the biggest furniture manufacturing companies that makes a huge variety of bedroom, living room, as well as dining room furniture products. Each furniture product has its own cleaning instructions in the form of codes found on a tag underneath a seat cushion or on the underside panel of the piece. Some Ashley furniture items can be spot-cleaned, while some of the furniture items may have covers that can be dry-cleaned only. Ashley Millennium Leather Care Kit is available when it comes to cleaning leather pieces. You can clean your Ashley furniture yourself, however, the process you use will be entirely dependent on the materials that make up the furniture.
Easy Process Of Cleaning Ashley Furniture Polyester Couch
The other name of Polyester Leather Couch is faux leather. It is a duplicate of real leather but provides the same texture as the real leather does. This faux leather is used in making sofas, bags, shoes, and clothes. In order to clean stains or remove contaminants from your polyester leather couch or faux leather, follow the below-given steps carefully. Here are the 5 useful and easy steps to clean your leather polyester couch:
- Blot The Stains: If you see any liquid on your leather couch such as vomit, water, cold drink, tea, coffee then clean it as soon as possible with the help of paper towels because if the liquid remains on your leather couch for a long period of time then it will cause more damage. This process will save your cleaning time as well.
- Prepare Soapy Water: Add good dish detergent & warm water in a container and mix it well. Avoid using harsh detergents because they will damage your leather couch.
- Wipe The Stains: After making soapy water, now take a soft rag and dip it into the mixture and squeeze it to remove any excess water. Wipe gently the stains with a dipped rag cloth until the stain is gone fully from your couch. Wipe off your couch with a clean, dry, soft rag and let it dry, it may take few minutes, so you need to be patient.
- Use Baby Wipes For Instant Cleaning: For minor stains on a leather bag, shoes, and clothes you can also use baby wipes to clean them because the baby wipes have enough moisture to clean the minor stains away from your leather product, in case you have a larger area for work like leather sofa, couch or leather chair then this will be quite expensive for you.
- Polish The Material: After cleaning the Polyester Leather Couch, now take a faux leather polish on a clean, dry, soft rag and rub it on your leather furniture couch.