Tips To Choose Upholstery Fabric For Sofa
While choosing upholstery fabric for the sofa certain things need to be considered. Some of the tips are given below to choose the fabric upholstery for the sofa:
- Durability: Checking the durability of the fabric is very important. The woven fabrics and the tight weaves fabric lasts for longer time. Olefin is mostly durable.
- Color: Choosing color is one of the important thing to be considered. The darker color of fabric hides the dirt and lighter color of fabric looks inviting and airy.
- Fade Resistance: The sofa should not get faded when it comes in contact with the sun. The upholstery fabric should have the ability to resist the sun.
- Mildew: The upholstery fabric should be mildew resistant when placed in a humid environment.
- Allergies: To prevent allergies from upholstery use microfiber fabric.