Steps To Apply Dark Wax Over Chalk Paint
Chalk paint is one of the best paints that sticks quickly on the surface of the furniture. The material required for applying the dark wax over chalk paint includes bristle wax brush, dark wax, clear wax, and rags. The steps for applying the dark wax over chalk paint are given below:
- Dip The Brush: The first step is to dip the bristle brush into the clear wax.
- Apply Wax: Then the next step is to apply a thin coat of the clear wax on the furniture. The wax should be applied in the circular motion.
- Remove Extra Wax: To remove the extra clear wax from the furniture use rag.
- Dip The Brush: Now dip the bristle brush into the dark wax.
- Apply Dark Wax: Then apply a coat of dark wax on the clear wax surface of the furniture. The dark wax dries quickly.
- Clean: The last step is to take a clean rag, dip it in the clear wax then rub on the surface of the furniture and remove dark wax.