Steps To Antique Furniture With Glaze
Glazing is the process by which the furniture products are given a new look. The steps are given below to glaze the antique furniture:
- Find The Furniture: The first step is to find the antique furniture which the customer want to glaze.
- Sand: Then take a sandpaper and sand the entire surface of the furniture to remove the dust particles from the furniture.
- Paint It White: Now apply white paint on the furniture surface. The under paint should be light in color.
- Glaze Of Glory: Then apply glaze mixture on the antique furniture with the help of a brush. Remove extra glaze from the surface by using a lint free rag.
- Guilding Wax: After the glaze mixture, wax is applied on the furniture product to enhance and brighten the surface of the antique furniture product.
Steps To Antique Cabinets With Glaze
The steps are given below to antique cabinets with glaze:
- Remove Hardware: Remove the hardware parts and hinges from the cabinet with the help of screwdriver.
- Clean The Cabinet: Take a sponge and clean the cabinet with the soapy solution and Leave it to dry.
- Prepare A Solution: Prepare a glazing solution by mixing the latex paint and latex glaze with a paint stick.
- Apply: Put the rag into the glazing solution and apply it on the cabinet and doors in circular direction.
- Clean: Then clean the surface of the cabinet and doors with another clean rag.