Steps To make and Clean The Floor With Homemade Baking Soda Cleaner
Baking soda is one of the flexible homemade good that is used for cleaning the floor surface. The steps are mentioned below for cleaning the floor with baking soda:
- Gather All Tools And Material: The users need to collect all the materials and tools like dishwashing detergent, baking soda, water, spray bottle, and distilled white vinegar for cleaning the floor surface.
- Prepare Solution: Next step is to prepare a solution by combining the specified amount of dishwashing detergent, water, baking soda, and distilled white vinegar.
- Pour The Mixture In Spray Bottle: The users need to properly stir the mixture and make a cleaning solution and then put the solution in a spray bottle.
- Wash Floor: Spray the solution on the floor in small sections and clean the dirt and grime particles from the floor by mopping, and then wash the floor surface completely with the help of clear water. If the floor is not washed properly after mopping then there may occur baking soda streaks on the floor that may be difficult to remove from the floor.
- Let It Dry: After removing the dirt and debris particles from the floor surface, the users then need to leave the floor to dry properly.