The use of heavy chemicals on the floor for cleaning can affect the color and durability of the floor. For the long-lasting durability of the floor, the users can make a homemade cleaning solution for mopping the floor surface.
Steps To Clean The Floor With Homemade Mopping Cleaner
The steps are mentioned below for mopping the floor with a homemade cleaner:
- Gather All Tools And Material: The users need to collect all the material and tools for mopping the floor like vinegar, water, rubbing alcohol, dishwashing liquid, spray bottle, microfiber mop, lavender, and lemon essential oil.
- Prepare A Solution: Next step is to prepare a mopping solution. The solution is prepared by mixing the ingredients like dishwashing liquid, vinegar, water, rubbing alcohol, lavender, and lemon oil in a bottle. Shake the bottle so that the solution mixes properly.
- Apply Solution On Floor: Then the users need to pour the solution in a spray bottle and apply the mopping solution on the floor surface.
- Mop The Floor: After applying a thin layer of solution on the floor the users quickly need to mop the floor with the help of a microfiber cloth.
- Leave The Floor To Dry: Then the users need to leave the floor to air dry. Washing floor is not necessary.