Pros And Cons Of Hickory Flooring
The look of hickory flooring is like the natural hardwood. The hickory flooring can be used instead of the hardwood floors. It is available in different colors and patterns.
The advantages of the hickory flooring are given as follows:
- Affordable: The hickory flooring is not expensive it suits the budget of the customers.
- Sturdy And Durable: If the traffic in the rooms is high then the best flooring option is hickory. Hickory is strong and can last for longer time.
- Adapt Well In Climate: The hickory flooring is stable in the humid conditions. It does not bent or twist quickly as compared to other floors.
- Allows Wood Stains: Wood stain can be easily coated on the hickory floors to improve its look.
- Challenging To Assemble: It is very difficult to install the hickory floors. For its installation tools and saws are required, so only a professional can install the hickory floors.
- May Not Be The Best Pick: If the customer wants to go for the darker color wood floor than hickory may not be the choice of the customer and the darker wood will not be as durable as hickory.