Hickory Engineered Hardwood Flooring Pros and Cons
Some of the advantages & Disadvantages of Hickory Engineered Hardwood Flooring are mentioned below:
Here are some of the advantages of using the Hickory Engineered Hardwood:
- Availability: The Hickory Engineered Hardwood floorings are available in different colour finishes, size dimensions and style variations as well. These type of floorings can be customized as per the taste of the customers.
- Durable: These type of floorings are very durable and will last for many years if maintained properly.
- Easy To Clean: These type of floorings can be cleaned very easily by just using the soft cloth or the vacuum as well.
- Environmental Friendly: The Hickory Engineered Hardwood floorings are mainly crafted from the sustainable material and that is why it is eco friendly and can be re-used as well.
- Accepts The Stain: These type of floorings easily accepts the paint unlike other wood flooring.
Here are some of the disadvantages of using the Hickory Engineered Hardwood:
- Expensive: The Hickory Engineered Hardwood Floorings are quite expensive than the rest of other wood floorings.
- Poor Water And Moisture Resistance: These type of floorings are having the poor resistance towards the water and the moisture and that is why these floorings are not ideal to get used in kitchen areas.
- Aesthetics: These type of floorings are not having the richness and uniqueness like the real wood floorings.
- Difficult To Install: The Hickory Engineered Hardwood is very hard in nature and that is why it is difficult to get it trimmed during the installation process.