The Eucalyptus wood is almost grown in every part of the world and the Eucalyptus wood is having near about 700 different varieties. The Eucalyptus wood is mainly used in crafting the furnishing products for the residential homes, commercial offices, and hospitality areas as well. The Eucalyptus can be customized as per the need of the customers and this type of wood is also available in different color finishes as well. The Eucalyptus wood is long-lasting and is very versatile in nature. The Eucalyptus wood is also light weighted than the rest of other woods.
Eucalyptus Wood Advantages And Disadvantages
Here are some of the pros and cons of using Eucalyptus wood:
- Moisture Resistant: The Eucalyptus wood can absorb a small quantity of water and that is why it can be used in moist areas of the homes such as kitchen areas.
- Gentle Cleaning: This type of wood can be cleaned easily by using clean water and soft dry cloth.
- Durable: The Eucalyptus wood is very durable and can last for many years if maintained properly.
- Easy To Install: The Eucalyptus wood flooring can be installed easily and simply by using wood glue or nails.
- Eco-Friendly: The Eucalyptus wood can be recycled easily and that is why it is an environmental friendly wood.
- Expensive: The Eucalyptus wood is slighly costly than the bamboo wood.
- Less Available: The Eucalyptus wood is not that much available all around the globe unlike other hardwoods.
- Treatment: This type of wood strongly needs a proper treatment in order to protect this wood from any kind of damage.