The laminate flooring planks is a synthetic product made up of thin layers. The laminate flooring is not suitable for humid areas like a basement or bathroom. High-Quality laminate and perfect condition of laminate can raise the value of resale. Poor quality laminate or damaged laminate can bring down the resale value. Take the best care of laminate flooring to raise the resale value. Some of the pros are mentioned below;
- Durabilty: The laminate is tough and durable, hygienic and the maintaining of laminate is easy. There are a compressed layer and top wear layer on the laminate which makes the laminate tough and durable.
- Lifespan: The life span of laminate is 10-20 years if cared properly.
- Where To Install: The laminate is best to use in busy foot traffic areas like offices, busy homes or shops.
The engineered hardwood is also known as the manufactured board. The wood used to make engineered hardwood is natural wood. However, some extra material is used to make the planks durable and perfect for flooring in the home. The resale value of engineered hardwood floor is good if the floor is in the best condition. The buyers prefer the perfect condition of the floor while purchasing the hardwood floor. Some of the advantages of engineered hardwood are as follow;
- Durabilty: The natural products is used to make engineered hardwood. So it’s stronger and water-resistant than hardwoods flooring products.
- Lifespan: The lifespan of engineered hardwood is good, 20-100 years is the life span of the engineered hardwood if the user takes the best care of it.