The durability of the vinyl plank flooring mainly depends on the wear layer and thickness of the floorboards which the customers are about to purchase. The vinyl plank flooring is available in two types that are thick vinyl and thin vinyl and both of them come up with different lifespan. The thick vinyl floors that are available in the market have a lifespan of 25 years and the thin vinyl floors are available with a lifespan of 5 to 10 years.
Benefits Of Vinyl Plank Flooring
The vinyl plank flooring has many benefits; some of the benefits are given below:
- Moisture Resistant: The vinyl plank flooring is waterproof and is suitable for bathrooms and other wet areas.
- Easy Installation: The installation of this type of flooring is easy.
- Easy To Clean: It is easy to clean vinyl plank flooring. By regular sweeping the users can clean dirt and debris particles from the floor surface.
- Cost: This type of flooring is not expensive and is suitable for any budget.
- Decor Options: The vinyl plank flooring is available in various decor options like cement, wood, stone, etc.