Advantages Of Dowel Wood
Here are the advantages of dowel wood:
- Equipment: The dowel wood joints eliminate the need for screws, staples, and nails.
- Secure: Its joints had the pin to runs inside the wood, the dowel wood joint is very strong, and also much stronger than using glue or nails to attach the wood.
- Create: It is easy to make dowel wood joints at home to provide net finish to wood working.
- Easy To Assemble: The dowel wood is very easy to assemble to make dowel joints.
- Quick Process: It is a quick process to fix the joints of the wood working.
- Lifespan: The lifespan of dowel wood is medium up to 10-12 years. The dowel wood is best to make joint for wood working.
Disadvantages Of Dowel Wood
Here are the disadvantages of dowel wood:
- Time: The dowel wood takes too much time to make perfect dowel joints for wood working.
- Right Align: It is difficult to get the right align because the user can't use drill to the dowel wood.
- Grain: The face to face grain is completely absent in the dowel wood.
- Difficulty: The user will face difficulty while inserting the dowel joint in wood working because it slips little bit.
- Repair: The user can't repair the dowel wood because it is not so durable.