The Laminated Flooring is usually crafted from the melamine resin and some other materials of fiberboard. The Laminate Flooring has gained a lot of popularity because these kinds of flooring are easy to maintain and also get installed easily without any hindrances. The laminated flooring is long lasting and is having a unique appearance. These kinds of Flooring are available in different color finishes, size dimensions and style variations. The Laminate Flooring is also scratch resistant so that is why it is the best choice for the homes that are having kids and pet animals.
Advantages/Pros Of Laminate Flooring
Here are some of the Advantages/Pros of laminate flooring:
- Installation: The Laminate flooring can be installed easily and fastly compared to any other wood flooring.
- Cleaning: These kinds of flooring can easily be cleaned by using a vaccum or a damp mop.
- Moisture: These Kinds of Flooring can also be installed in humid areas like kitchens as these flooring can resistant some moisture.
- Durable: The Laminate Floorings are very durable and can last for many years if maintained properly.
- Appearance: The Laminated Flooring provide a unique richness to any interior design.
Disadvantages/Cons Of Laminate Flooring
Here are some of the Disadvantages/cons of the laminate flooring:
- Can Be Slippery: The Laminated Flooring is having a very soft surface that is why it can be dangerous.
- Not Eco-Friendly: The Laminated Flooring contains some hazardous chemicals that can be very damgerous to the environment.
- Not Natural: These Kinds of flooring is not having the same grace as the real wood flooring have.