There are many types of vinegar available in the market like rice Vinegar, Wine Vinegar. The vinegar can also be used as a homemade cleaning solution to clean minor stains from the floor and other surfaces.
Steps To Clean Unfinished Wood
Here are easy methods and steps to clean unfinished wood:
Cleaning Dust And Debris
- Soft Brush: This is the first to clean unfinished wood. Use a soft brush to clean unfinished wood. Simply rub the brush on wood to remove debris and dirt easily. A soft brush will not harm or damage the wood.
- Microfiber Cloth: In order to use a microfiber cloth on unfinished wood, gently wipe the surface of unfinished wood with a microfiber cloth to pick any type of small dust particles and debris, this is the simple and easy technique to clean unfinished wood.
- Routine Cleaning: In order to keep unfinished wood clean, routine cleaning of unfinished wood is important. Simply sweep or dust the unfinished wood once in a week.
Cleaning With Homemade Solutions
- Soapy Solution: In order to make cleaning homemade solution, the user needs to mix some natural dish soap with lukewarm water in the water bucket.
- Dip: The user needs to dip sponge or soft cloth in mixed solution, then wipe the unfinished wood with sponge or clean cloth.
- Dry: In order to dry the unfinished wood, use a dry cloth or dry towel then wipe the wood with it until the wood gets dried.
- Vinegar Solution: In order to make a homemade solution with vinegar, the user needs to mix a tablespoon of vinegar and few ounces of water in a spray bottle then shake it well.
- Wipe: Use damp cloth to wipe the unfinished wood with homemade solution.