Steps For Cleaning Leather Upholstery
The leather upholstery can lose its shine and look when the dust particles and stains settle down on it. Stains can be caused by coffee, mold, paint, ink, etc. For an increase in the durability of the leather upholstery, it is important to clean and maintain it properly. The steps are mentioned below to clean the leather upholstery:
- Clean: First step is to clean the entire furniture using a vacuum cleaner and remove all the debris from the surface of the leather upholstery.
- Identify Stained Area: Next step is to identify the stained area in the leather upholstery.
- Apply Cleaning Solution: Then apply cleaning solution on the stained area and remove stain.
- Microfiber Couch: Use a microfiber cloth to clean the upholstery.
- Leather Conditioner: At last, apply leather conditioner on the leather upholstery.
Steps For Steam Cleaning Leather Upholstery
The steps are given below to steam clean leather upholstery:
- Prepare A Cleaning Solution: Prepare a cleaning solution by mixing white vinegar and linseed in hot water.
- Apply: Apply the solution on the leather upholstery with a damp cloth and clean the leather with alcohol. Allow it to dry.
- Steamer: Take a steamer and test the small portion of the leather and make sure it will not have any adverse affect on the leather.
- Clean: Clean the entire leather upholstery with the help of steamer.
- Dry: Leave it to dry or use a dehumidifier.