Floating wood tile is also known as the laminate flooring. The core inner layer of laminate flooring is made up of fiberboards and melamine resin materials. The laminate flooring gives a similar look of stones and wood to the home floor. Vinegar is made up of acetic acid and flavorings. The vinegar is non-toxic and safe to use. There are many types of vinegar some is balsamic vinegar and malt vinegar. The vinegar is used as a natural cleaning solution and safe to remove tough stains, dirt, and dust or grease from many surfaces. The user can easily use the vinegar on the laminate floor to clean them properly.
Steps To Clean Laminate Floor With Vinegar
Here are easy steps and methods to clean laminate floor with vinegar:
- Sweep The Floor: In order to maintain the laminate wood floor, the user must remove the dirt, dust and debris daily from floor. Use dry swiffer and dry dust mop.
- Vacuum The Floor: Use vacuum cleaner daily on laminate wood floor to dust, dirt and debris. Remember, not to use "beater bar" with vacuum cleaner because this can damage the laminate wood floor.
- Clean Spills Right Away: Moisture can damage the laminate wood floor, so use paper towel, sponge, or soft cloth to clean spills from floors.
Choosing A Cleaning Product
- Start With Hot Water: Pure hot water is the best choice to clean the laminate wood flooring. Damage chances of wood floor from hot water are less.
- Dilute Vinegar: Add 1/2 cup of white vinegar to 1 gallon of water (hot). Use lavender essential oil for a fresh smell. Spread solution the laminate wood floor and rub the floor with mopping broom, then rinse the floor with clean water after rubbing the floor.
- Wood Laminate Floor Cleaner: The another option to clean the laminate floor is to purchase a wood laminate floor cleaner. The laminate floor cleaner is specially made to clean the laminate floor from dust, dirt and stains.
- Baby Shampoo: This is the inexpensive option to clean laminate floors easily. Add 2 Tablespoons of baby shampoo with 1 gallon of water (hot) and wipe the area with the solution.
- Cleaner Labeled: Cleaner labeled is most powerful cleaner to clean laminate floor. Pour directly on laminate floor then wipe it with tack clean rag cloth.
- Own Cleaning Paste: Pour baking soda in the water bowl and mix water in it to make own paste. Apply the paste directly on the stain, when the stains dry wipe it with a clean wet cloth.
- Own Cleaner: In order to make own cleaner the user needs to add 1 cup of white vinegar to 1 gallon (3.8 L) of warm water. Do not apply a large amount of vinegar on the floor, this will damage the laminate floor.
- Harden Wax Or Gum: In order to remove harden wax or gum from laminate floor, use ice cubes on it. Use a plastic scraper to pry the harden wax or gum from the laminate floor.