Easy steps to Clean the Floor with Vinegar and Baking Soda
The users can easily clean the Floor with Vinegar and Baking Soda by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Clean The Floor: Start by cleaning all the dust, grime and dust particle from the floor by using the soft brush or the vacuum accordingly.
- Make A Solution: The next step is to make a solution of the vinegar and the warm water in a spray bottle and they need to shake the solution well before applying it directly to the floor.
- Sprinkle The Baking Soda: Before spraying the vinegar solution to the floor they need to sprinkle some amount of the baking soda on the floor and make grid-like arrangements.
- Apply The Vinegar Solution: Then spray the huge amount of the vinegar solution to the floor and allow it to be there for near about half an hour. Now with the help of the soft brush rub it vigorously all around the edges and the sides of the floor. Now clean the floor by using a soft rag or sponge and then allow the floor to dry completely.
- Repeat The Same Procedure: Once the floor is completely dried and if the users still find out some stains on the floor then they need to repeat the same procedure.