Cherry Flooring Pros and Cons
Here are some of the advantages of using cherry flooring:
- Warm Aesthetic: The cherry wood flooring is having an intense coloured palette with the dark red quality and this type of flooring can get easily matched with other furnishing products of the homes. This flooring adds more glam and charm to any interior decor as well.
- Durability: These type of floorings are crafted from the hardest Brazilian cherry wood and that is why these floorings are having a great resistance towards any type of denting and scratching as well. These floorings are an ideal choice to get installed in the homes having small kids and pets.
- Versatility: These types of floorings are extremely versatile in nature because these floorings are naturally defiance towards the heat.
- Refinished: The Cherry wood Floorings can be refinished easily than the rest of other wood floorings.
Here are some of the disadvantages of using Cherry Flooring:
- Expensive: The Cherry Flooring is quite expensive than the rest of other wood floorings.
- Shows Dust And The Dirt: These type of floorings are having the dark finishes and that is why these floorings can easily highlight the grime and the dust as well.
- Water Damage: These floorings easily absorb the water and that is why it cannot be used in the damp areas of the home like kitchens and the deck areas.