Here are some of the following steps by which the customer can Distress their Furniture product With Acrylic Paint:
- First, the customers need to place their furniture piece on a cloth and after that sand the furniture slightly and make it's surface little rough and then clean it with a tack cloth.
- After that apply a coat of paint on it but make sure it should be the darkest coat they have and apply a thin coat of it so that the cracks will be still visible and let it dry for 24 hours.
- After that, create a paint wash by putting a small amount of their lighter paint in a container and mix water in it but on small intervals and make it as thin as possible.
- After that apply a wash coat on the table by foam brush and take some of the paint out with a towel while it is wet in order to give it a unique and antique look and then let it dry for 24 hours.
- In order to give their furniture more antique look, they can sand the edges of their furniture with fine-grit sandpaper.