Advantages And Disadvantages Of Brazilian Cherry Flooring
The Brazilian cherry hardwood floors are one of the popular choices throughout the decade's and are still being used as other flooring trends have come and gone.
- Durability: It is regarded as one of the hardest wood, it is very durable and resistant to any scratches, dents, as well as imperfections. Because of its hardness it can withstand to high-traffic areas of the home or office.
- Value: Although it may be little bit expensive on installation but it fairly increases the resale value of the home, and can last upto 30 years and more, if properly maintained.
- Warm Aesthetic: It has a very attractive and beautiful tone of deep, rich color palette with nice red undertones. It is very easy to match this flooring with the other wood furnishings, because of many shade options.
- Dust & Dirt: One of the con is that it has the tendency to highlight the Dust & Dirt, due to which it can be difficult to maintain because the cleaning is requirred on the regular basis.
- Water Damage: The other con is that it is not suitable to use in the wet or high-humidity locations, this is the reason that it should not be used in the bathrooms or laundry rooms.
- Space: It is not suited to the small spaces, as the dark color finish makes the space look small and darker.