Birch Hardwood Flooring Pros and Cons
Birch Hardwood Flooring has many advantages and few disadvantages and both of them are mentioned below:
Here are some of the benefits of using the Birch Hardwood Flooring:
- Cheap: The Birchwood Floorings are generally in expensive than the rest of other hardwood floorings.
- Availability: These type of floorings are versatile in nature and are available in different colour finishes, style variations and size dimensions as well.
- Durable: These type of floorings are extremely durable as the Birchwood are usually built from layering many pieces of the Birchwood and adjoining them together under extreme pressure.
- Environmental Friendly: These type of floorings are eco friendly and can be reused easily as they are built from the sustainable material.
Here are some of the disadvantages of the Birch Hardwood Flooring:
- Can’t Take Heavyweight: The Birchwood floorings are extremely lightweight and that is why it cannot withstand any heavyweight.
- Scratches: These type of floorings can get scratches easily and that is why these floorings are not ideal to get used in the homes where pets and children are present.
- Shrinks: These type of floorings cannot be used in deck areas as they can easily shrink in the water.