Durable Wooden Outdoor/Patio/Garden Furniture
There are a number of options available for best Wooden Outdoor Furniture, the most durable wood for the outdoor purposes are as follows:
- Teak: It has lately become one of the best choices for the outdoor furniture, although the teak is very expensive than other outdoor furniture, it still remains the best choice because of the longevity, immunity to weather, and for a low maintenance.
- Eucalyptus: It is also a good option and can be used for a long time even as long as teak if treated properly with water-based acrylic sealant, besides that it is less expensive.
- Cedar: Although the cedar is not as durable as Teak and Eucalyptus but still, it can last for decades, if maintained properly It simply requires an annual coating of protective oil.
- Acacia: Acacia trees grow in many parts of the world, this is the reason it is considered as the invasive species. The features that make the acacia best wood for the outdoor furniture is that it is dense, durable hardwood that can withstand all the elements. Acacia is often used in boat building.
- Cypress: This wood contains the natural preservatives that is rot and insect resistant. It is such type of wood that can withstand elements without a coating.