Easy Methods And Steps To Dust Furniture
Here are the easy methods and steps to dust furniture:
Dusting the Furniture
- Dry Cloth: A dry cloth will help to rid of dust from the surface of wood furniture . Use clean old-t-shirt and dip the cloth in simple water, then rub the furniture with it.
- Feather Or Lamb's Wool: The user can also use a lamb’s wool or feather duster to dust the Furniture. The user can also use vacuum cleaner with attached hepa filter on vacuum cleaner.
- Wipe: Wipe the surface with light dampened cloth to pick up the loose dirt or dust.
- Dry: Now, the user needs to take a clean dry lint-free cloth to wipe down the furniture and dry it completely.
- Dust: It is very important to Dust the furniture weekly to keep the furniture neat and clean from dust.
Using Dishwashing Liquid.
- Cotton Ball: The first step to clean the furniture with dishwashing liquid is to wet a cotton ball with water also add some drops of favorite dishwashing liquid soap.
- Test: First, test the mixture on a hidden spot of the wooden furniture then wait for few minutes to see any negative effect, if the finish looks undamaged, then continue with this mixture.
- Combine: Add 1/2 gallon (1.9 l) of warm water with two tablespoons (30 ml) of the dishwashing liquid in a large bucket. Mix them well to create a homemade cleaning solution.
- Wipe: Dip the sponge in the dishwashing liquid mixture to saturate it. Gently rub the sponge on the surface of the wood furniture.
- Dry: Take a clean cloth to dry the furniture. Simply wipe the furniture with it.