Best Home Furnishings is one of the leading furniture brands in the world offering a wide selection of home furniture products such as Recliners, Stationary Sofas, Reclining Sofas, Chairs & Wooden Gliders. They are in business since 1962 and initially, they named their company as Best Chairs which they later on changed to Best Home Furnishings in order to describe their entire products range. Over the years, they have focused on providing premium quality furniture products at affordable prices. They have more than hundreds of style options available in their products range along with over thousand cover selections which can be made to order in days. Also, they are committed to conducting their business in an environmentally friendly manner. They have products available in over 150 collections which are categorized under several heads such as
. They don't sell their products directly to the customers, however, they have dealers located all over the world from where the customers can make a purchase their products.
All the Best Home Furnishings products are covered under the limited manufacturer's warranty which covers defects in material & workmanship of the products. The warranty is valid only to the original retailer and its repair is handled by replacing the defective parts, repairing the product at the factory location, returning the product for credit or completely replacing the product. At the time of warranty claim, the customer representative of Best Home Furnishings will determine the most effective method for the claim. The warranty periods on different products are mentioned below;
- Fabrics/Covers: They are warrantied for the period of one year from the date of purchase but must not exceed 18 months from the manufacturing date. They recommend not to use any protective coating on their covers & fabrics because it will void the warranty on them.
- Reliners: Recliner Frames are covered under lifetime limited warranty on manufacturing defects which doesn't cover normal wear & tear and misuse of the product. The repair service on recliner frames will be done at Best Home Furnishings factory location as long as its parts are available and the transportation charges to & from the factory will be on the customer after 3 years of the warranty period. Also, encased spring foam cushions are covered under warranty for 5 years.
- Lift Recliners: Lift recliners are also covered under limited lifetime warranty but its mechanisms, AC adapters, Handwandes, Motors & junction boxes are covered under warranty for only two years. Also, its Sinuous wire springs, Foam, Padding, and Metal seat support systems are covered under warranty for the period of one year which must not exceed 18 months of manufacturing date.
- County Line Glide Rockers: The have 3 years of warranty on a wooden frame, one year warranty on sinuous wires, padding & foam, and a limited lifetime warranty on bearings.
- Stationary Sofa Groups: On this product, they offer a limited lifetime warranty on frame, 5 years of warranty on encased spring foam cushions, 3 years of warranty on sinuous wire springs, padding & foam, and one year warranty on mattress & sleeper mechanism.
In order to avail warranty service, the customer needs to register his product to Best Home Furnishings after making a purchase of one of its products. The product can be registered by providing them with Product ID on their Warranty Registration
Reviews refer to an experience shared by various customers regarding the services & products range of the company. They are very useful as they build the customer base of the company & invite new customers to do business with them. In today's world, there is a huge competition in every business around the world and when a customer has several options in a single category, he gets confused about who to choose & who not. At that time reviews become very useful because the customer can get an idea regarding various competitors of the same business and he then chooses the business having the most positive reviews. Similarly, when a customer is looking to do business with Best Home Furnishings, he first checks its reviews and once he becomes completely satisfied, he makes a purchase of its products. There are a number of places where the customers have left the reviews regarding the Best Home Furnishings and after analyzing all those reviews, the Pros & Cons of the company are;
- The quality of the products is exceptional.
- The price tag on their products is affordable to every customer.
- Their customer service after purchase is exceptional.
- Their products can be easily purchased from the nearby furniture store locations as most of the dealers carry their products.Cons:
- The recliners they sell might be a little noisy for the first few months.
- Their dealers may not provide a similar quality of service as the Best Home Furnishings offers as all dealers work independently.
Ferdinand IN, Address, Phone Number, Dealers & Other Contact Details
- Contact Us: The customer can send a message to Best Home Furnishings through their Contact Us page.
- Corporate Address: The head office of the company is situated in Ferdinand IN at the address .
- Customer Service Phone Number: The Best Home Furnishings can be contacted over the phone on the number .
- Email Service Support: The customer has an option of sending them an email on .
- FAQS: The company has answered several questions asked by their customers on their Faqs page.
- Dealer Locator: The customer can locate nearby dealers of Best Home Furnishings in Canada through Canadian Locator page & international dealers via International Locator page.