Best Furniture Leg Pads For Hardwood Floors
Here are some of the examples of the leg pads that are suitable for the hardwood floors:
- X-PROTECTOR Premium Leg Pads: These kinds of pads can be adjusted to any furniture products and are very easy to get used. These kinds of legs are available in different shapes and size dimensions and these kinds of pads can be safely placed to any carpets or mats. These pads are crafted with the firm bonding and that is why these pads get tightly attached to the furnishing products once they are installed.
- Premium Non-Slip Furniture Pads: These kinds of pads are usually having a rubber texture and offer a smooth contact between the furnishing items and the hardwood floorings. These pads are durable and will last for many months if maintained properly and these pads can be installed to the furniture products.
- X-PROTECTOR Non-Slip Furniture Pads: These kinds of pads get stuck with the floor and the furniture product and will not get shaken while moving. These pads make the furniture products stable.
Best Felt Pads For Hardwood Floors
Here are some of the examples of the Felt Pads for the hardwood floorings:
- Nail-on Fet Glides: These pads get durably attached to the base of the furnishing product and protect the hard floors from the furnishing items.
- Tap-on Felt Glides: These pads can be installed easily and does not need any wood glue to get attached to the furniture product. These pads contain the extreme strength of the plastic and the metal material as well.
- Sled Base Felt Glides: These kinds of pads are mainly crafted for some specific furnishing products and these pads are built from the high-grade plastic material that gives these pads the extreme flexibility.