There are a number of the flooring options available that are pets friendly. However, few of them are mentioned below;
Vinyl Flooring is regarded as one of the best choices for the pet users, the reasons for that can be understood from its pros mentioned below;
- Easy: One of the advantages is that it is easy to clean in case of the pet urnine it can be wiped with the cloth.
- Resistant: Besides the above pros it is Scratch- and stain-resistant.
- Afforable: It is very affordable option and can be installed anywhere in the house.
- Traction: The vinyl flooring also provides great traction for the pets.
The laminate flooring looks same to the hardwood floor but it is much easier to clean, so it is very beneficial in case of the pet urine. Some of the pros of the Laminate Flooring are as follows;
- Water Resistant: It is the water-resistant, it will not absorb any type of the liquid like pet urine.
- Scratches: The Scratches are very less noticeable, so the user have the peace of mind from the pets scratches.
The Stone Tile Flooring is also a great option for the pet owners, the stone tile flooring is extremely scratch-proof. The Cork Flooring is also eco-friendly. Some of the benefits of Cork Flooring is given below;
- Less Allergens: It has a antimicrobial material that will help to reduce the growth of the mold and mildew.
- Little Maintence: It has very less maintenance.