Advantages And Disadvantages Of Acrylic FurnitureAdvantages
The Advantages Of Acrylic Furniture are as follows:
- Acrylic Is Highly Transparent: The acrylic furniture has a great property that it will not get yellowish with the span of time.
- UV Resistant: It is UV protected which means it will not get fade or discolor when used outside in shine.
- Acrylic Is Easy To Maintain: It can be easily cleaned with a cloth damped in a water.
The Disadvantages of Acrylic Furniture are given below:
- The acrylic furniture being glossy get scratches more easily than the glass which in turn means it needs more care while handling.
- When acrylic is compared to other synthetics it is less strong and is not suitable for matting.
- Acrylic Furniture gets very easily stained by grease or oil.
- Acrylic Furniture has another disadvantage of distortion which means it gets bend easily while construction.
- Acrylic Furniture is more expensive than glass.