Advantages & Disadvantages Of Beech Wood Flooring
Some of the advantages & Disadvantages of Beech Wood Flooring are mentioned below:
Advantages Of Beech Wood Flooring
- Hard: Beech Wood Flooring is very hard and tough.
- Strong: It is also very strong, and has a close straight grain.
- Polishes: Beech polishes well and can withstand to every shocks and wear.
- Shock Resistance: It has an excellent shock resistance and does not dent easily, which makes it a good choice for high-traffic, hard-wearing floors.
- Outdoor: It is not well suitable for permanent outdoor use this is because it does not stand well against the changes in moisture, so its not suitable to use in damp areas or floors which are exposed to weather.
- Difficult To Work: It is heavy due to its denseness and may be difficult to work.