The Beechwood is one of the lightest and smooth types of hardwoods and is having a light orange color. The Beechwood is very very versatile, flexible and durable in nature and will last for many years if maintained properly. The Beechwood is mainly used to craft the furnishing products, toys, pianos and flooring in the basketball courts as well. The Beechwood can be customized to any shapes and style. The Beechwood is also an odorless wood and that is why it is a great choice to use beechwood furnishing products in the living room and bedroom areas.
There are many Pros of using beechwood furniture and some among them are as follows:
- Hard: The Beechwood Furniture product is very rigid and strong as compared to any other wood furniture product.
- Shock Resistance: The Beechwood is shock absorbent and that is why it is used in high-traffic and hard floors as well.
- Low Maintenance: These kinds of furnishing products require less maintenance then the rest of other hardwoods.
- An Elegant Look: The Beechwood furnishing products are having a glossy apperance and that is why they add more glam and charm to any home decor.
Here are some of the cons of beechwood furniture:
- Heavy: The Beechwood Furniture items are extremely heavy because they are so dense in nature and it becomes very hard to work on Beechwood.
- Absorbs Water: These Kinds of furnishing products absorbs a large content of water and that is why it cannot be used in the outdoor areas.
- Expensive: The Beechwod Furnishing products are quite expensive than other wood furnishing products.