The Bamboo Flooring is usually built from one of the species of the bamboo plant commonly known as the Moso Bamboo. At present, China and other parts of Asia are the leading manufacturers of bamboo laminate flooring. A Bamboo is a great option for the flooring because some of its characters resemble with the real hardwood flooring. The bamboo Flooring is having the same richness and uniqueness like the actual hardwood flooring and that is why it can get matched with any traditional home decor. The Bamboo flooring can easily be refinished than the other floorings.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Bamboo Laminate Flooring
Here are some of the advantages of Bamboo Laminate Flooring:
- Environmental Friendly: The Bamboo laminate flooring is usually built from the plant species namely Moso Bamboo Plant and the bamboo naturally grows back in two or three years and that is why the bamboo is the renewable material.
- Easy To Clean: These type of flooring can easily be cleaned by using the vacuum, soft brush or the damp mop as well. The users can also use the non-alkaline cleaner to remove all the dust and the debris particles from the Bamboo Laminate Floor
- Water Resistant: The Bamboo Laminate Flooring are water resistant and that is why it can be installed in the humid areas of the homes like kitchen areas.
- In-expensive: These type of floorings are less expensive than the real solid wood flooring.
- Durability: Some types of bamboo flooring are very strong and durable like the un-carbonized bamboo flooring that can be as strong as the red-oak.
Here are some of the disadvantages of Bamboo Laminate Flooring:
- Harmful Chemicals: During the manufacturing process the Bamboo flooring emits the harmful chemicals that cause various skin allergies, eye irritation and the other respiratory disease as well.
- Scratches: These type of flooring are prone to get scratches and dents and that is why it is not ideal to get installed in those homes that are having the pet animals and small children as well.
- Water Damage: The bamboo Flooring cant withstand if left in water for a long time as it warps or shrinks accordingly.