Differences between Bamboo Flooring and the Laminate Flooring
Here are some of the differences between both the types of floorings:
- Eco-Friendly: The Bamboo floorings are built from the bamboo grass that is an inexhaustible source than the rest of other floorings. The bamboo is Eco-friendly and can be reused easily.
- Availability: The Bamboo Floorings are available in different style variations and colour finishes as well.
- Expensive: The bamboo Floorings are quite expensive than the hardwood Floorings.
- Maintenance: The Bamboo floorings will last for many years if maintained properly but they cannot be refinished or sanded like the laminate floorings.
- Eco-Friendly: The laminate Floorings are built from the fiberboard, sawdust and other by-products of the wood that are placed together under extreme pressure and then are glued down. The laminate floorings do contain some harsh chemicals that can offer harm to humans and the environment as well.
- Availability: The Laminate floorings are also available in different colour finishes as style variations as well.
- In-expensive: The laminate Floorings are inexpensive than the rest of other floorings.
- Maintenance: These type of floorings will also last for many years if maintained properly and these type of flooring can also be refinished and sanded easily.