Comparison Between The Bamboo Flooring Vs Hardwood
- Hardwood: It is prone to dents and scratches.
- Bamboo: It is more durable than most of the species of wood.
- Hardwood: It is not water-proof, and will wrap and stain. If exposed to mositure than its prone to mold and mildew.
- Bamboo: It is not totally waterproof but is slightly water-resistant than hardwoods. Besides that it is Naturally resistant to mold and mildew growth.
- Hardwood: It can be cleaned with the hardwood-specific products. No wet mops. It Can be waxed to restore shine.
- Bamboo: Bamboo Can be cleaned with the bamboo-specific products. It Should not be waxed.
- Hardwood: It can be easily refinished.
- Bamboo: It can be refinished, but care has to be taken while the sanding process.
- Hardwood:It is expensive.
- Bamboo: It is less expensive.
- Hardwood: It has a good life span even 100 years.
- Bamboo: It has life span Between 20 and 25 years on a average.
Engineered Hardwood Vs Bamboo Flooring
The comparison between the Engineered Hardwood and Bamboo Flooring is mentioned below:
- Engineered Hardwood: Only Some of the engineered hardwood floors are sustainable.
- Bamboo: Yes it is Sustainable.
- Engineered Hardwood: It is Extremely durable, but depends on wood species.
- Bamboo: It is Very durable, but can be damaged with span of time.