What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wooden Furniture
Some of the advantages and disadvantages of wooden furniture are mentioned below:Advantages:
- Wooden Furniture has an attractive appeal compared to other furniture types which include MDF, plywood, and Particle boards.
- It is durable in nature and when taken proper care, it can last many years and in some cases it can be over 100 years.
- Wooden Furniture moderates heat which means it will neither become too hot in hot season nor too cold in cold season.
- Wooden furniture is very much expensive when compared to other furniture types.
- It require proper care for logitivity which include finishing once in every two years.
- Its color, shape, and texture can get effected with moisture, sun, and temperature.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Plastic Furniture?
Some of the advantages and disadvantages of Plastic Furniture are mentioned below:Advantages/Pros:
- Plastic Furniture is inexpensive compared to other furniture types.
- It is lighter in weight which makes it easy movable.
- The material used in plastic furniture is of good grade which is practically unbreakable.
- Also, it can be placed outside in wet weather condition without worrying about it getting spoilt.
- One of the disadvantages of plastic furniture is that it doesn't have many design options compared to wooden furniture products.
- Also, due to its inexpensive nature, it looks very cheap in appearance as well.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Glass Furniture?
Some of the advantages and disadvantages of Glass Furniture are mentioned below:Advantages/Pros:
- Glass furniture provides Sophisticated and Elegant look to contemporary and modern homes.
- It has an ability to enhance other materials accompanying it including wood & marble.
- Also, due to its transparency, it doesn't block the view of objects behind it.
- The main disadvantage it carries is that it is quite a high maintenance and is prone to fingerprints and smudges due to which you have to keep on cleaning it regularly.
- Also, you have to make sure it will not get any deep scratches because it will be impossible to fix t up.
- Apart from that, it is very expensive and it can be much more expensive if you go for high-quality furniture made of glass.
What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Metal Furniture?
Some of the advantages and disadvantages of metal furniture are mentioned below:Advantages:
- Metal furniture gets cleaned easily and due it its hard surface, it doesn't house any mites or pests.
- It is less space consuming compared to wooden furniture.
- Metal furniture either comes scratch resistant or can be polished easily in order to hide scratches.
- It also has a protective coat to protect it from chipping and rust.
- Metal furniture is very heavy and in order to move it, you will require help.
- It contain sharp edges which can be unsafe for people using it.
- Also, it can damage your flooring especially wooden & linoleum floors.