Advantage And Disadvantage Of Metal FurnitureAdvantage
The metal furniture is easy to clean and because of the hard and cold surface, it does not allow any pests or mites to house in. If in any case, the metal furniture parts go missing then it very easy to replace it. As the metal does not have any natural component so it lasts for a long time. The metal furniture takes very less space as compared to wooden furniture. Most of the metal furniture is scratch resistant or can be easily polished to hide the scratch.Disadvantages
One of the disadvantages of metal furniture is that it is incredibly heavy, it can't be easily moved. Some of the manufacturers don't sand away sharp points and chips. This furniture is so heavy that it can potentially damage the floor.
Advantage And Disadvantage Of Wooden FurnitureAdvantages
- Aesthetic Appeal: Wood has a very attractive and beautiful looking straight grain pattern which are coupled with a rich golden-brown colour.
- Very Strong: Some of the wooden furniture is very strong like teak wood which is obtained from broad-leaved deciduous trees.
- Very Durable: If the wooden furniture is taken care of properly then it can last for a long time, without any issue, this is the reason there is still the antique wooden furniture available.
- Natural Resistance To Termites And Insects: Some of the wooden furniture has the natural oil content which resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and other insects that can harm the wood.
- Very Expensive: Almost all the wooden furniture is very costly, the reason for that is declining natural resources over the years.
- Hard To Find High-quality Wood: It is very difficult to find high-quality wooden furniture because it requires a good knowledge of the wood.
- Needs Care: Wood furniture needs a lot of care as compared to plastic or metal furniture. The wooden furniture needs to be polished in every couple of years to maintain its grace and beauty.
Advantage And Disadvantage Of Plastic FurnitureAdvantage
One of the reasons to buy plastic furniture is the fair price because the PVC is usually massively produced and cheaply obtained, and this is the reason this furniture is cheaper than aluminium, wood, metal. Plastic furniture is also very durable than wooden furniture as plastic furniture can be simply cleaned with soapy water.Disadvantage
The major disadvantage is that there are not too many options available for plastic furniture like designs. Plastic furniture does not only come cheap but also feels and looks cheap as well.
Advantage And Disadvantage Of Glass FurnitureAdvantages
Glass furniture is known for their high level of elegance and sophistication which in turn looks great. Glass furniture also enhance the look of other materials, such as wood or marble.Disadvantages
Keeping the glass furniture clean is not an easy task as it is prone to fingerprints and smudges that can easily throw off the pristine look.