Acrylic Spray Paint And Water-Based Acrylic Paint For Wood Furniture
Here are some of the examples of Acrylic Spray Paint For Wood Furniture:
Water-based Acrylic Paint
- Rust-Oleum Acrylic Spray Paint: This item provides extra protection and long lasting durability to your furniture item. This item provides a great attractive finish to your wood item.
- Rust-Oleum Multi Purpose Spray Paint: This item is having an easy spray tip and provides a durable finish to your wood item.
Here are some of the examples of Water-based Acrylic Paint For Wood Furniture:
- Water Based Arcylic Paint For Fabric And Wood: This set includes 12 water based colour tubes that are fast drying and suitable for any wood surface.
- Water-Based Acrylic Paint Marker Set: This set includes 4 marker and is perfect for small wood accessories.
Using Acrylic Paint On the wood Table
Follow the below-given steps to use acrylic paint on wood furniture:
- Firstly smooth the surface of the wood furniture item by rubbing the sandpaper all over its surface and then clean it by using a tack cloth.
- Fill the exterior holes of the wood furniture item by using a premier and then allow it to dry for a couple of hours.
- Use a paintbrush to spread the acrylic paint over the surface of the item and allow it to dry in open air for near about 24 hours.
- And at last apply a layer of the sealant by using a sponge brush on the furniture item. As the sealant prevents your furniture item from normal wear and tear.